LOGOS and BRANDING
There’s some confusion about the differences between a LOGO, an IDENTITY, and a BRAND.
If you're are a bit unclear, this might help:
• The representation or trademark of the organization in its simplest form
• The emblem or mascot of the organization
• The foremost element that triggers the feelings of consumers
• The different physical elements of the company that work together and customers come in contact with
• The complete package of company materials: your logo, business cards, email signatures, websites, ads, your employee uniforms, store layout design, package design, corporate jingle, etc.
• A concept, not a concrete object
• The foundation of your entire marketing framework
• The emotional and psychological relationship between a company and consumers
• What people think and feel when they experience your company (their gut feeling)
• Envisioning the brand you want to create comes way before designing your logo and corporate identity.
© 2015 Sven Baidenmann Portland, OR 97211